Showcase: Eat Cake Birthday Card
Die cut and sewn this card is quite unique and could make anyone’s birthday special. Finished off with a great quote on the inside “Life is short, eat cake!”
Supplies from The Paper Mill Store
- eCraft Electronic Die Cutting System
- Unity Stamps
- Scotch ATG glue glider
- Bella Blvd Sophisticates blue paper
- Brown ink
- Sewing machine
- Pearl and Rhinestone Accents
- Rounded corner trimmer
- Paper Trimmer with Scallop blade
- Glue Dots
- Run 12 x12 white diecutable cardstock through eCraft machine to cut out circle and cake.
- Cut 7 inch piece with circle and fold to make card with window.
- Glue circle and cake to inside.
- Use Utility Stamps for the cake, banner and phrase.
- Adhere ribbon frosting with glue dots.
- Sew on banner pendants and ribbon to outside of card with sewing machine